• Extremely Low Drift potential / Even for higher Pressures
• Extra Coarse to Coarse Droplets
• Uniform Large droplet size
• Best Performance Range 30-115 psi; 40-290 psi for orchard/vineyard
• Use with IS end nozzle for boom ends
Range of Application:
Herbicides, Fungicides, Insecticides, Liquid Fertilizers, Plant Growth Regulators
Main Benefits of ID Nozzles:
• Easily removable injector for cleaning
• Hard wearing—non-clogging
• Very good deposition structure and crop canopy penetration
• Spray pressure measured at the nozzle tip.
• The stated gallons per acre rates apply to water.
• Check your nozzle flow rates prior to each spray season.
• Make sure that all nozzles have the same designed flow rate.