Indiana Company is Exclusive Distributor of Lechler Agriculture Products in United States and Canada
Fontanet, IN–January 20, 2016–The fluid flow experts of Green Leaf®, Incorporated, a Fontanet, Indiana manufacturer of agricultural products, introduces Lechler Inc.’s IDTA asymmetrical twin flat spray air induction nozzles to the U.S. and Canadian markets.
The IDTA nozzle provides improved spray coverage on the front and rear sides of treated crops and turf, and is designed to deliver these improvements at higher driving speeds. These gains are achieved by the asymmetrical design featuring spray angles, pattern widths, and flow rates that work together for ideal target coverage and drift reduction.
Lechler’s patented “pinch to remove” maintenance system that allows the nozzle to be checked and cleaned quickly, drastically reducing down time. It is recommended for insecticides, fungicides, and plant growth regulators in agricultural and turf applications.
The IDTA asymmetrical twin flat spray air induction nozzle sets a new benchmark in double flat fan technology, demonstrating marked improvements in both application and user safety. The nozzle will be available in ISO sizes 02 through 08 and available exclusively from Green Leaf and their retailers.
The Lechler IDTA asymmetrical twin flat spray air induction nozzle from Green Leaf features:
· Higher drift reduction across the entire working range of flow and pressure.
· One-piece nozzle fits bayonet style nozzle body connection systems.
· Twin flat spray jets with 30-degree front and 50-degree rear directional patterns.
· 120-degree wide front pattern, with 60% of the flow rate.
· 90-degree wide rear pattern, with 40% of the flow rate.
· A finer droplet spectrum to the front provides optimal coverage.
· A coarser droplet spectrum to the rear reduces drift and captures fines.
· Use for boom end and border applications.
· Increased coverage on vertical targets, with more deposition on front and rear sides of plants.
· Ceramic core for long service life.
About Green Leaf, Incorporated
Green Leaf®, Incorporated began manufacturing products for the agricultural industry in 1979 and has grown to specialize in designing and manufacturing injection molded nylon and polypropylene agricultural products. Green Leaf continually improves processes, provides ongoing employee training, and performs market studies to deliver the right fluid product part at the right price. Green Leaf’s top performing fluid flow products are available through various distribution networks and retail outlets.
Through its complete line of liquid handling products, which includes valves, cam lever couplings and fittings, Green Leaf continually strives to exceed the fluid flow needs and expectations of its customers, while anticipating their requirements for tomorrow. More about Green Leaf can be found at www.green-leaf.us.
To read the full press release as a PDF, please click here.