The Gator Lock Coupling by Green Leaf®, also known as a cam and groove is a patented positive locking system to keep the arms from unintentionally coming open from pump or transport vibration. The polypropylene Gator Lock Couplings are made in the USA. Green Leaf’s injection molded plastic Gator Lock fittings are manufactured in sizes ranging from 1/2” to 3”, and are available in eight different universal configurations. With a positive locking system, the Gator Lock is a simple and reliable way of connecting and disconnecting equipment that transfers fluid.
Green Leaf’s injection molded plastic Gator Lock fittings are manufactured in sizes ranging from 1/2” to 3”. There are eight different universal configurations of fittings that are offered in the market:
- Type ‘A’ Coupler – male adaptor with female NPT thread
- Type ‘B’ Coupler – female coupler with male NPT thread
- Type ‘C’ Coupler – female coupler with hose shank
- Type ‘D’ Coupler – female coupler with female NPT thread
- Type ‘E’ Coupler – male adapter with hose shank
- Type ‘F’ Coupler – male adaptor with male NPT thread
- Type ‘PL’ Coupler – male adaptor plug
- Type ‘CAP’ Coupler – female coupler cap
Green Leaf’s line of Gator Lock couplings are designed to interchange with other brands and materials like aluminum and stainless steel. Depending on whether you need a male or female adaptor or coupling, male or female NPT thread, hose shank, plug or cap, Green Leaf has a solution for you.
The Fluid Flow Experts of Green Leaf, an ISO certified company, pledges to bring our expertise in product engineering, manufacturing, distribution and customer service to our diverse line of fluid flow high quality parts and to deliver the right part, on time and at the right price.
High inventory levels assure quick delivery; custom and retail packaging is available; volume discounts available through our sales department; backed by Green Leaf’s product guarantee.