Green Leaf Incorporated can assist customers with any aspect of their custom molding projects from engineering assistance to molding to secondary manufacturing/packaging.
From our state of the art facility to our experienced and well trained staff, we stand ready to meet your needs. Please contact one of our sales staff members and learn why these customers have trusted Green Leaf Incorporated with their custom molding needs.
Our engineering staff includes four full time engineers with over 75 years of combined experience. Using the latest in computer aided design they are capable of assisting with all aspects of design from concept to production tooling.
- Product Design Assistance
- 3D Renderings and 2D Prints using Autodesk Inventor
- Rapid Prototyping (via established rapid prototyping vendors)
Mold Tool Design & Production Management
Our production facility includes a variety of sizes of injection molding machines. We regularly process and inventory several grades of nylon and polypropylene; however, we do have considerable experience with a vast array of materials that can be made available to suit our customer’s needs.
- Press Sizes 40 to 300 Tons
- Materials include: ABS, Acetal, Nylon, Polycarbonate, Polyethylene, Polypropylene, Polystyrene, Santoprene, and many more.
In addition to molding our production facility is equipped to provide machining, assembly, and packaging thus eliminating the need for our customers to outsource those operations to another vendors.
- Assembly and Testing
- CNC Milling
- CNC Turning
- Retail and Bulk Packaging